At Getaround, we’re building a global platform to enable a future where all cars are shared. There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these cars are parked, on average, more than 95% of the time. With instant and keyless car sharing via our patented hardware and software platform and our industry-leading mobile apps, we’re helping communities around the world share these underutilized resources to reduce their vehicle footprint while increasing mobility solutions.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to support our Accounting and Finance team based in San Francisco and working remotely. While your main stakeholder will be Accounting and Finance, you will have a unique opportunity to work closely with and impact every business team at Getaround, including Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product, and our Leadership team. It is our goal to ensure that everyone in the business has access to accurate information and to enable data-informed decision making.
Our ideal candidate has a strong analytical, accounting/finance and technical background with a motivation to influence the future of mobility.
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering closely with the Accounting and Finance team to build a foundation for reporting and capturing of the business context
- Interpreting large data sets, preparing recommendations, and presenting to senior members of the Accounting/Finance team to influence the strategic direction of the company
- Working closely with business owners to understand and identify key business questions, challenges, and KPIs to increase cars and guests on the Getaround platform and guide outstanding decision making
- Empowering teams at Getaround to track business success on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis through the building and maintaining of dashboards and other reporting tools
- Troubleshooting data issues, validating result sets, and recommending/implementing process improvements
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify system and process improvements, supporting business and technical requirements.
What you’ll need
- Background in finance, accounting and/or related financial field
- 1-2 years experience working in an accounting and/or finance role
- 2-4 years experience in an analytics role in a fast-paced environment like tech, consulting, investment banking, or similar
- Expertise manipulating large data sets and building models in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with SQL languages
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool like Looker, Tableau, GoodData, Qlik, etc.
- Results driven personality and ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to produce high quality and concise deliverables
- Experience managing project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in a methodical and structured way
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad hoc requests
- Ability to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment, a strong sense of accountability and attention to detail
- Experience within NetSuite environment and ERP Integration
- Experience with any part of our data stack: Stitch, Fivetran, Python, Airflow, BigQuery, dbt, Looker, and git
Benefits & Perks
- Platinum plans for medical, dental, and vision take excellent care of you and your family
- Generous stock options and robust 401(K) to help you save and plan for retirement
- Remote first workplace, flexible work hours, and open PTO policy (we mean it!)
- Work smarter incentive policy to optimize your home office and individual wellness needs
- Education stipend to promote your career development and growth
- Your own LinkedIn Learning account
- Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for your friends and family
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!