Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Efficiency, Continuous Verification, and Continuous Features. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Harness recently raised $115 million in financing, reaching a valuation of $1.7 billion in just three years after launching from stealth. With a total of $195 million in financing to date, Harness investors include IVP, Menlo Ventures, Unusual Ventures, Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Sorenson Capital, and Thomvest Ventures.
Harness is obsessed with customer success. It’s in our DNA to ensure that our customers are thrilled with our platform, and we’re looking for a top-shelf Technical Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help make that goal a reality.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include successful onboarding, increasing adoption, and ensuring retention and satisfaction. Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish business and technical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving these goals.
- In collaboration with our sales and technical teams, you will be responsible for the customer’s renewal and expansion of the platform through up-sells, cross-sells, and add-ons. This position includes a renewal quota.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally. Align so seamlessly with sales, marketing, and engineering that we can barely tell what team you’re on.
- BA/BS degree in CS or Computer Engineering-related field
- 2- 5 years of experience / 3+ years of experience supporting customers.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent work experience focused on increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Industry experience and technical understanding related to DevOps, application monitoring, software release tools, and/or broader cloud-native application infrastructure platforms; Preference for candidates with prior knowledge in DevOps, software release tools, or application monitoring.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re driven: no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: they win, so you win.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.