TrustArc (201-500 Employees, 10% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As the leader in data privacy, TrustArc automates and simplifies the creation of end-to-end privacy management programs for global organizations. TrustArc is the only company to deliver the depth of privacy intelligence, coupled with the complete platform automation, that is essential for the growing number of privacy regulations in an ever-changing digital world. We have a global team across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, TrustArc helps customers worldwide demonstrate compliance, minimize risk, and build trust. For additional information visit www.trustarc.com.
We invest in our teammember’s work-life balance, with unlimited paid time off, flexible working hours, and a work from home environment. We support employees with their own industry specific learning. We have weekly virtual team events such as trivia games, celebrating “international pet day”, lunch’n’learns, exercise classes, Women at TrustArc ERG, and many more.
All of our above initiatives and employee support is in line with our six core values, IMPACT (Innovation, Make it Happen, Passion, Accountability, and Teamwork). We like to encourage our employees to end each day with the question: “Did I make an IMPACT today?” And we acknowledge exceptional work through our IMPACT Awards, which includes a paid vacation!
As a Technical Implementation Manager on our Implementation & Technical Services team, you will be responsible for the successful integration of TrustArc products, supporting small to enterprise level clients, troubleshooting and resolving complex customers issues, and developing strong relationships with our clients that will lead to retention and growth of the business. This position requires strong attention to detail, customer passion, experience managing enterprise level clients, data analysis skills, great organizational skills,, excellent troubleshooting skills, and intermediate to advanced knowledge of web architecture. Having these attributes will help the team consistently exceed customer requirements. This role will also require some “On-Call” support duties.
- Manage multiple complex integrations across multiple clients and business units, be a partner to your client’s privacy needs.
- Scope, fully implement, and deploy TrustArc’s privacy tools so that they best meet and exceed the needs of our many valued customers.
- Troubleshoot and solve various customer concerns during implementation.
- Support the broader pool of customers with their various technical needs and questions post implementation.
- Provide strategic and tactical client services to complex and high touch clients.
- Understand customer needs and translate these needs into strategic solutions and recommendations.
- Be your client’s Champion and voice and drive issues to resolution with respect to their needs.
- Present and facilitate large group meetings for small through enterprise clients with regards to the TrustArc product suite.
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to effectively drive new development and ongoing product revisions based on client feedback.
- Assist with prospect calls and be a technical expert on TrustArc products.
- Demonstrate successes in client communication (written and verbal) to appropriately convey empathy, understanding of impact, and a clear sense of urgency.
- Leverages strong communication skills that span 1:1 interactions as well as large group meetings for different audiences.
- Are the Point of Contact and Subject Matter Expert with regards to all Technical TrustArc products supported by the ITS program.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and take the initiative to learn products quickly.
- Identify opportunities to help upsell and expand customer adoption of TrustArc products
- Assist recruitment efforts for the team.
- Possibility of managing independent projects from start to completion.
- A passion for documenting new and unknown issues in order to help educate the broader team.
- A successful candidate will have experience connecting with and managing multiple clients in a consistent and positive manner.
- It is highly preferred that the candidate has a customer facing background, experience with supporting enterprise level clients, as well as an appreciation for and desire to learn more about privacy to help expand customer adoption of TrustArc products.
- Experience with facilitating the requests of clients while collaborating with other internal teams to drive customer features and feedback.
- A natural problem solver and can work under pressure.
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively with peers to solve problems.
- A positive-minded people person with great customer facing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years of experience in software Technical Support, Account Management, Professional Services, or a technical customer-facing role.
- Strong understanding of technological platforms and web infrastructure. Knowledge of online ad serving systems on desktop and mobile is desired.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of technical documentation including product specs and API integrations.
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets.
- Ability to work both diplomatically and cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Compliance, Legal, and Sales.
- Excellent customer relationship skills (Client facing, ability to assess client needs and interact with all levels of management, including and up to executive level)
- Strong project management skills preferred.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Care (also available for partner)
- Endless PTO Program
- 100% Work from Home
- Opportunities to participate in regional philanthropic activities
- Opportunities to participate in health-focused activities – mindfulness, wellness, active lifestyle
- $2,500 active employee referral program