Dell Technologies (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company – we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every employee, every day. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled growth and development opportunities – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
APEX Engineering is redefining the way businesses all over the world realize their cloud strategy. The opportunities to reshape the cloud are massive. We will do this through our uniquely differentiated approach, unparalleled commitment to customer success and focus on innovation. Cloud is not a destination, but instead an operating and consumption model. It is about paying only for what you need when you need it. It is about easily adopting and managing at the software and not infrastructure level. It is reducing time to market by streamlining the provisioning of capacity and functionality. APEX Engineering is simplifying the hybrid cloud (private plus public) experience. If you want to join the ‘ground-floor’ of a massive transformational effort and feel excited by the opportunity to lead a generational movement for ourselves and our customers – this role may be just the right opportunity for you!
- Design, develop, and test end-to-end Dell Cloud products including enhancements and/or resolutions of issues that may be reported adhering to Dell Technologies Cloud standards.
- Prepare test data for unit, integration, end-to-end, regression and performance testing.
- Work across the teams and organizations delivering end-to-end solutions and raise the bar on development practices.
- Participate in design collaborations and code reviews.
- Develop and drive the deployment of production-ready code using CI/CD.
- 15+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 12+ years with a Master’s degree; or 8+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience architecting and developing software with extensive experience with distributed systems design and online/cloud services.
- Expert designing and implementing RESTful web services in Java with detailed understanding of J2EE internals.
- Expert in developing and implementing highly scalable, high throughput web applications and backend systems
- Experience with Databases, Linux OS, and Authentication/Authorization.
- Team player who sets colleagues up for success through mentoring and leading by example.