Payoneer / Payoneer Merchant Services (501+ Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ABOUT PAYONEER MERCHANT SERVICES
Payoneer Merchant Services is Payoneer’s Payment Orchestration Provider (POP) offering an open and provider-independent payment platform to help businesses integrate multiple payment gateways, providers, and methods on a global scale. Our platform guarantees online businesses more freedom of choice and reduced complexity in their payment transactions. We provide intelligent payment solutions and tools to enable cross-provider controlling and scoring, and to help customers reduce their operating costs.
With over 100 employees from 32 countries, our team is truly international in every sense of the word. With an experienced team of motivated online payment professionals, we bundle unique and profound know-how with respect to online payments and e-commerce.
We are expanding and looking for a Technical Product Owner to join our Billing & Collection product team in a full-time capacity. This cross-functional team develops and maintains the core Billing Engine and billing modules and middleware used to Bill & Settle the merchants using different payment acceptance products offered by Payoneer Merchant Services.
As a part of the Billing & Collection product team you’ll be working with our business stakeholders, product owners, software & delivery engineers and external vendors to develop and maintaining our Billing platform to support the new and existing products offered by Payoneer Merchant Services. You’ll communicate with multiple cross-functional teams located both in our German office and world-wide.
Your are the person who double-checks all what you write to make sure that there is no ambiguity or factual mistakes in your statements and the people you communicate to will understand what exactly you want to share, even if they are not very familiar with the topic.
- Business requirement solicitation from the stakeholders, their proper documentation in Confluence and other tools we use, ownership of the derived functional requirements
- Develop in-depth technical specifications for internal developers and external vendors
- Manage stakeholders expectations regarding our products and features
- Create and Manage Jira tickets related to product roadmap and tasks for our developers, delivery engineers, vendors etc.
- Clear identification of the dependencies and risks for our deliverables and transparent communication in this regard
- Ensure that the features and products we develop are re-usable, extendable and part of a unified big picture
- Ensure the high quality of the features we deliver and stability of the systems we are in charge of
- Assist with issues troubleshooting and resolution in case previous lines of support cannot help
- Communication with our external vendors
- 5+ years in product owner / business analyst or similar roles with a key understanding of product management and software development methods, applied concepts and tools in modern product management and product design
- Sound understanding of technical aspects of a FinTech product and its complexity
- Perfect skills related to the documentation, explanation, presentation and visualization of concepts, data, product & technical information
- If you prefer to work remotely, this should be done within acceptable time-zone deviation from our Munich office
- A great team player, communication professional with high level of proficiency in English
- Proactive and motivated approach to work
- Problem-solving approach to the potential challenges of modern product & software development landscape
- Fast learner, ready to read a lot of technical documentation and adapt to the fast-changing environment
- Knowledge payments and ideally merchant-facing acceptance / FinTech / Payment processing products & the market
- Knowledge of how merchant billing & settlement works
- Knowledge in the general accounting and B2B payouts domains
- Project management skills
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence as a power user
- Experience with Miro, Lucidchart, Figma or any other diagramming / collaboration / prototyping tools
- Software development / Software development projects handling experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun
- High potential for personal development
- The ability to have an impact and shape the future of Merchant Services at Payoneer
- A working environment built around people
- The possibility to do remote work in accordance with company policies
- Other benefits from free beverages and monthly team breakfasts to a flexible working style and a spacious, naturally lit office space