DappRadar (51-200 Employees, 96% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong technical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
At DappRadar, we drive innovation in one of today’s fastest technology spaces. As the leading blockchain Dapp business in the market, you will help define and drive our roadmap to meet the needs of our customers.
To help us continue to grow, we’re searching for an experienced agile Technical Product Owner to manage and deliver technical requirements with our multi-disciplinary development team.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a technical mindset, a deep understanding of the blockchain industry, a keen eye for gaps in our product offering, and the innovative mindset to fill them.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborating with the Head of Product and other POs to define the product vision
- Working with the development teams and VP of Engineering to manage and deliver technical product requirements
- Assist in building and grooming the backlog
- Interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Design, build and maintain a high-volume data processing system that serves analytics applications, visualizations, and real-time online application
- Analyze data, optimization, and performance
- Working with visualization/dashboard developers to provide data content
- Drive the execution and delivery of all technical requirements, supporting the POs in the product delivery, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Deliver and maintain product documentation to support ongoing development
- Identify and recommend products, technologies, and vendors to support the existing product stack and ongoing product development
- Contribute, support, and implement best practices around software engineering
- Collaborate closely with UX, engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, release of products, and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates DappRadar and its features across primary market segments
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- 3+ years experience in a product role
- Strong, proven background in web3 and blockchain-related technologies
- A solid technical mindset with experience in the fundamentals of software deployment best practices, quality assurance protocols, challenges, and methodology regarding solution implementation and technical documentation and training
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
You’ll be in a rewarding company!
- Receive compelling stock options offerings
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help You to succeed and push boundaries
- Flexible working hours concept, training sessions, and teamwork based on company culture