Amazon (501+ Employees, 130% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Amazon our mission is to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
Amazon Entertainment is looking for a Technical Recruiter to work with our highly collaborative team of recruiters and business leaders to drive sourcing and recruiting strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and deliver results within the Software Development Engineer job family.
Key job responsibilities
- Contribute to defining and leading the execution of recruiting strategy in partnership with client group and teams of sourcing recruiters.
- Insist on high standards and ensure operational excellence, including delivering an on-brand candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Lead meetings with client groups to include overall hiring progress, prioritizing open positions across an organization(s), internal movement discussions, and consult in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Own the preparation and delivery of search status reports, leading status reviews on active searches and calibration discussions.
- Use data to confidently identify roadblocks and solutions in the recruiting process as well as influence key stakeholders around important decisions.
- Prepare, deliver, and negotiate offer packages, helping Amazon attract and secure top industry talent.
About the team
We create and provide access to world-class entertainment through Amazon Originals, Prime Video, Audible, Twitch, Amazon Music, Prime Gaming, and more. Amazon’s digital entertainment products enable customers to access the latest apps and games, stream or download movies, TV shows, and music, and gives customers the ability to access their own files anywhere in the world.
- 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting.
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Strong experience with Booleans, x-ray searches and additional sourcing tools and methods
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $72,200-$126,100/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $72,200 – $126,100/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.