ConsenSys (501+ Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ConsenSys believes Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. Our vision is a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Why join ConsenSys?
- Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from many different countries and cultures. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in NYC, DC, Dublin, London, Paris, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
- Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
- Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. To support your development we pay for you to learn by offering unlimited access to Coursera, a platform with thousands of courses for you to learn whatever you want, and acquire new skills.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days every quarter to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at other tech companies. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
About the role:
ConsenSys is seeking a Technical Sourcer to create a best in class sourcing strategy and process for companies we are growing internally and various service teams within the organization. In this exciting role you will build and maintain proactive partnerships with key leaders in order to understand their team’s structure, key initiatives and projects, evaluate talent needs, and contribute ideas, solutions and tools. This position has accountability to our Talent Team, our People Team, and the greater organization.
You will be responsible for building talent pipelines, work closely with our Talent Partners and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements and ultimately own the active and passive candidate pool using various sourcing strategies.
- Partner with the talent team and hiring managers to build a steady pipeline of top talent through internet searches, referrals, networking and other channels
- Build relationships in various communities to drive talent to our openings
- Craft meaningful messaging that yields high response rates that ultimately result in hires
- Run point from initial outreach through phone screen stages
- Maintain squeaky clean data in our ATS (Greenhouse) and regularly track/analyze pipeline and performance data to iterate on your approach
- Source quality active and passive software engineering candidates
- Review inbound applications to determine qualified candidates
- Generate internal and external referrals
- 4+ years sourcing for technical roles
- Expert in Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Arsenal of creative sourcing strategies to engage software engineering candidates
- Strong understanding of software industry and technical vocabulary
- Exceptional written communication skills and experience crafting personalized messages
- Ability to efficiently screen resumes and LinkedIn profiles to identify fit
- Startup or entrepreneurial company experience preferred
- Ability to focus on the details, but also understand the bigger picture
- Interest in new technology, Blockchain, and/or Ethereum
Don’t check all of the boxes? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.