Pitney Bowes (501+ Employees, 2% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
An individual that likes challenges-No day is the same! You are a loyal individual who is an independent thinker, self-starter who can provide premier technical support by communicating through the use of phone, e-mail, and/or web chat. You are passionate about providing top-notch technical support to clients including, but not limited to, the United States Postal Service and other government accounts for Pitney Bowes mailing and shipping systems, including our flagship product.
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the continental US. However, preference will be given to candidates located in Wisconsin.
- Respond to Tier 2 Technical Support telephone calls, emails, and chats from clients
- Resolve problems efficiently and effectively, and process revenue related transactions
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of networking and troubleshooting as well as the ability to talk to IT professionals, USPS/Government, and escalated clients
- Ensure necessary information is documented in cases, perform preliminary problem troubleshooting and document steps taken for resolution or escalate to next level of support
- Meet Quality Asurance Metrics, including but not limited to: security verifications, friendliness/professionalism, revenue generated from cross-sell opportunities, personal development, NSAT’s (client surveys)
- Punctuality and dependable attendance is critical to success
- The ability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7am – 7pm Mon-Fri Central Time
- Minimum of one year of Customer / Client Service experience
- Demonstrated ability to: problem solve, de-escalate and resolve client issues, multi-task, be courtious, patient and analytical in order to handle client concerns
- Proven skills in: oral/written communication; work organization; Microsoft Office Applications, Internet, Chat, and Email; working with and troubleshooting various hardware and software
- Technical aptitude to remote resolve technical issues that could include, internet, Wi-Fi, and proxies
- Home office/desk with reliable internet service sufficient to meet the needs of the position. Proven success working from home is preferred, but not required. All computer equipment and peripherals will be provided.
- Previous call center experience
- Previous Technical Support experience
To be successful working remote in this role, you must:
- Have a secure, quiet, distraction-free area at home in which to focus on work and protect client data
- Have dependent and child-care arrangements
- Be comfortable primarily communicating with colleagues via videoconference
- Be as productive (if not more) working from home as in office
- Be able to work independently with little direction
- Have the technology to work successfully at home
- Reliable high-speed internet
- In-house, hard-wired internet connection
- Internet Service Speeds, while working, must support a minimum 30 Mbps download
- Check your current speed at www.speedtest.net; ongoing checks once working are required
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
The compensation for this job, at the time of this posting, is $17.00 / hour base paid out biweekly. This is an incentive eligible position with the potential to earn more.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.