Figment (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
At Figment, we help developers launch apps across the top Web 3 protocols. DataHub lets developers use the most powerful and unique features of a blockchain without having to become protocol experts. As a Technical Support Lead, you will establish a strong support culture for DataHub customers by managing a team of distributed support engineers. You will put in place a thorough process to identify, document, and solve customer issues around our infrastructure & tools while guiding your team in their understanding of Web 3 development. You will be responsible for ensuring high retention and satisfaction of our customers. You will also lead efforts around developing world-class developer documentation.
- Establish technical support best practices via multiple channels eg. email, Slack, Telegram and Discord
- Set a consistent framework to analyze, troubleshoot, debug and reproduce technical issues.
- Establish collaboration best practices with internal and external teams to provide DataHub customers timely support for technical issues
- Develop and contribute to DataHub documentation
- Establish an issue escalation process and operational procedures to streamline support
- Work with a global team and own the support journey for DataHub customers
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer or a support engineer
- Proven ability to lead a team of technical support engineer
- Experience or strong understanding of the blockchain space
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting web applications, JSON and APIs
- Experience owning technical documentation
- Experience with cloud infrastructure or API-based products
- Ability to recognize issue patterns and solve complex problems
- Location in North-America or Europe preferred
What you could bring to the table
- Knowledge of smart contract development (Solidity, Substrate, or similar) a plus
Benefits & Impact
- Remote First + Hybrid Working Environment: Fully remote-first teams with regular team retreats to foster team bonding
- Professional Culture: A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
- Work/Life Flexibility: Remote work with a flexible PTO policy – 20 days PTO plus 5 flexible days
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- Health & Wellness: Company-paid medical/vision/dental for employees and family
- Compensation: Comprehensive packages including competitive salary, bonus and equity
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.