Beko US (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Technical Support Representative provides technical support and assistance for the Beko/Blomberg Service network. Assists servicers and customers (retailers, builders, and end users) with any issue or perceived issue such as installation, operation, quality, service, and parts. Additionally, this role will support the NPI process by supplying lists of required parts needed for new product releases.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the entire service network with technical inquiries; assist dealers, installers, and customers with technical and installation advice on Beko and Blomberg products
- Provide technical assistance to technicians as needed
- Assist with NPI review process to validate all required parts for new products
- Support OEM customers, BlueStar & Fulgor Milano with all service/part inquiries and product updates
- Promptly respond to calls coming in via the Tech Support Line with an aim to provide excellent customer service and first call resolution when possible
- Conduct warranty claim review to validate claim accuracy for approval
- Provide technical support for all Canadian Distributors
- Document all calls received on the Daily Call Log
- Provide a Monthly Technical Assistance Report
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions; Work well in group problem solving situations; Use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manage difficult customer situations; Respond promptly to customer needs; Solicit customer feedback to improve service; Respond to requests for service and assistance; Meet commitments.
- Teamwork – Balance team and individual responsibilities; Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; Give and welcome feedback; Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Put success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Support everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in appliance repair management (preference to distribution or manufacturer level management)
- High School diploma required; industry-related technical degree/certification preferred; Bachelor’s degree in related field a plus
- Efficient in Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- SAP experience & OSHA certification preferred
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment is needed
- Must have strong verbal communication skills and extreme attention to detail
- This can be a fully remote position so must be able to manage working from home or an off-site location and be able to structure the workday, manage time effectively, and work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Qualified applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident card holder. Sponsorship is not available for this role.