Noble Supply & Logistics (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Federal Resources Supply Company is an industry leader providing customized, integrated solutions to first responders and the U.S. military. For decades, we have been protecting our nation’s elite with expert product knowledge, competitive pricing, superior products and outstanding customer service. Our employees make a difference every day by supporting our national defense and first responder readiness.
Federal Resources is a fast-growing government supply firm who works closely with multiple DOD, Federal, State and Local entities on solution development for products and services in the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear (CBRN), Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD), and Command, Control, Computer, and Communication (C4) market. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical writing for proposals, documents, and manuals. The role requires the individual to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and work with business development and subject matter experts to ensure accuracy of product and service description.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit proposal content, operational procedures, and manuals.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements.
- Expertise in MS Office suite is important; expertise in Word required.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards.
- Research, develop and document technical design, and content.
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals.
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature.
Experience, Education, Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred.
- 5-7 years related work experience.
- Proven working experience in proposal and technical writing preferred.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and scanners.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Federal Resources Supply Company (FRSC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Federal Resources Supply Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.