Chargebee has raised over $105 million in capital and is funded by Accel, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, and Steadview Capital. And we’re on a mission to push the boundaries of subscription revenue operations. Not just ours, but every customer and prospective business on a recurring revenue model.
We consider the Technical Writer role essential to solving this mission because you will help build content that is essential to understanding the product that in turn helps build a fanbase like no other. On-time delivery of technical documentation compliments the product promise and helps the user assimilate the nitty gritties of the features and working of the product.
What you will be doing:
● Create docs for new features and update existing features, product videos
● Review specs, work with devs and QAs.
● Collaborate with engineering teams for feature updates, try the product hands-on.
● Take initiatives to build developer/user communities.
● Be a documentation champion internally and outside Chargebee too.
What you should have:
● 1+ yrs of hands-on experience in technical writing.
● Excellent written/verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
● Ability to write for both, business and technical audience
● Effective communication and collaboration skills
● A passion for startups as well as enterprises
● Passion to try the product hands-on
● Some prior experience in Finance or Billing domain (not mandatory)
● Experience in the creation of storyboards and videos.
● Review UX of the product and work closely with PMs, UI, QA, Devs, and support teams.
● A learning and self-starting attitude with great attention to detail.
Why should you join the world-class documentation team?
We are focussed on the best and world class practices on documentation. Ensuring that you grow and learn with us as we scale and focus on building state-of-art developer and user experience in documentation. With ample opportunities to learn and explore your niche be it API, UI docs, Videos, Tutorials, and Tech-blogging, we are one of the best teams in technical docs out there.
What makes us who we are:
-We are Globally Local: With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighbourhood.
-We value Curiosity: We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
-Customer! Customer! Customer!: Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
If you resonate with Chargebee, have a monstrous appetite for curiosity, an insatiable urge to learn and build new things, we’re waiting for you!
Come be a part of the Chargebee tribe!
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started