Humana (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
• The Technology Leadership Professional 2 is responsible for all aspects of software or hardware product delivery and performance. The Technology Leadership Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Technology Leadership Professional 2 works with business and full stack development teams to drive products from conception to production release. Ensures that production schedules are followed and product(s) meet specifications and quality requirements. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures. Specifically, this role will drive the Associate Experience IT product, inclusive of the Corporate Intranet and HR database & associated executive dashboards. The goal and passion of the team is to create a better daily experience for all associates.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Possess a solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Ability to drive and bring improvements to process & quality across the organization.
- Strong understanding of impacts upstream and downstream
- Experience with unit testing and mocking
- Experience with the technologies in use in the application(s) or infrastructure
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated (preferred) or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccination or commit to testing protocols OR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours