MetLife (501+ Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2022
Remote, US, 0
Role Value Proposition:
This position will report to a Manager of Production Support, Group Program Solutions and Delivery, and will have direct responsibility for resolving Disability application issues, creating and updating documentation for internal processes and providing consultative on the systems flows and procedures that will support Disability Evolution system applications.
- Under general supervision monitor and work daily work queues of reported incidents
- Research and analyze DE incidents, engage IT for assistance as needed
- Write and execute test cases for related production incidents as needed
- Effectively communicate incident status to Business user groups and Management
- Escalate reported incidents or status as necessary
- Review and work system interface reports (ie: data corrections, file refeeds)
- Participate an assist in knowledge transfer sessions conducted by Production Support, UAT, IT and Business teams
- Participate and or run meetings with IT Production Support to assist in prioritization of incident tickets
- Participate in meetings for Release Management in prioritization of fixes for incident tickets
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to resolve reported incidents
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with Business and IT and act as liaison between Business and IT
- Create or update documentation for internal processes and Business procedures
- Provide consultative services as needed on the end to end system flow and procedures
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Data Analysis
- Good interpersonal skills to cultivate relationships
- Self-Motivatedand ability to do multi-tasking efficiently
- Understanding business processes and their relation to technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation skills to influence cross-functionally
- Ability to prioritize work as needed
- Knowledge of Disability applications or Business procedures
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- College Degree
The wage range for this position specific to Colorado is $49,700to $66,200. You may be also eligible for the MetLife Annual Variable Incentive Plan (“AVIP”). Your eligibility for an AVIP award are governed by the terms of the applicable plan or program documents. MetLife offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes Medical, Dental, Life, Vision plus Retirement benefits and Paid Time Off.
Business CategoryGroup Benefits / Program Solutions & Delivery
Number of Openings
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020,we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 127422