AssessFirst (51-200 Employees, 96% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Your goal: Contribute to the growth of our sales revenue in the UK and develop our UK client portfolio.
To do this, you will:
Grow our revenue
- Collaborate with the Business Development Team on our prospecting strategy
- Participate in events: exhibitions, conferences, business lunches, conventions etc
- Develop your HR network and detect new business opportunities
- Social selling: collaborating with marketing, you will share our events and content with prospects
Manage commercial relationships u200d u200d
- Manage leads and qualify potential projects
- Conduct web-demos and physical meetings
- Advise on implementation of AssessFirst solutions
- Support prospects as they construct their projects (calculating ROI, defining schedules etc)
- Draft and send quotes, contracts and invitations to tender
- Carry out forecasts, follow-ups and reports for all sales activities with partners
- Obtain client signatures and transition the management of their account to their future account manager
Monitoring and Reporting
- Report your commercial activity in our CRM (Hubspot), following our processes
- Present a sales forecast to the sales manager every week
Your future team:
- Today’s UK team is made up of 6 people + a great manager: Becca
- Find out what the team has to say on our Glassdoor page!
What we need from you:
- You must be proficient in English
- You must currently live in the UK
- You have previous experience in a closing role within UK B2B sales ✍
What you’ll get from us:
- Autonomy U0001faf5 There is a lot of space in AssessFirst: make sure to take it.
- A really dynamic environment. Beware, you need to follow our fast rhythm!
- Give meaning to your work. Reminder: We have the ambition to transform the world of recruitment!
- Freedom: This is a full remote position with regular team meet-ups in the UK and France.
Our recruitment process
1. Complete our questionnaires that you have received by email. This will take about 30-minutes and will give you an exciting insight into your personality, motivations and skills (known as ‘Shape’, ‘Drive’ and Brain’ in the questionnaire). Your results are essential for the Talent team to know more about who you are and to ensure you’ll thrive in our culture. The results are spookily accurate – we look forward to hearing about yours!
2. Following completion of the questionnaire, our Talent team will contact you to schedule a screening call.
3. You’ll meet three members of the team: Becca (your future manager), participate in a role play with Quentin (your future CSO) and finally David, our founder!
4. Welcome to the team!