ThreeFlow (51-200 Employees, 453% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Our underwriting associates support internal and external partners with the end-to-end process of maintaining and expanding our system of record that supports ThreeFlow’s Benefit Placement System. In this role, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of underwriting operations and collaborate on a growing team redefining the industry.
About the role
- Curate benefit plan design and rate documentation in collaboration with carrier and broker partners to ensure our system of record is accurate and well documented
- Use ThreeFlow’s proprietary tools to review, organize, and add important details about benefit portfolios ahead of future placement or renewal events that occur on ThreeFlow
- Help manage underwriting operations workflow queues
- Assist our consulting team with creating and delivering thoughtful, timely, and unbiased insights and solutions to our broker and carrier partners
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and continuously enhance ThreeFlow tools and technology
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Curious and self-motivated. You love diving into unfamiliar problems and are humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
- Clear communicator with technical and non-technical partners
- Fast learner who is willing to adjust frequently to work towards better outcomes
- Able to think critically and problem solve by collaborating with internal and external partners
- 1-2 years of experience in group employee benefits preferred (life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, or medical experience)
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.