Intent Technologies (51-200 Employees, 15% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re on the lookout for a UX Designer to join our amazing UX team. You will focus on building a world-class user experience for IoT, wearables, and connected devices products.
You’ll have an assigned buddy, a person from your team who’ll help you onboard smoothly, get to know our company, and enhance your skills. You will work in the Polish time zone for our U.S.-based clients.
- Requirements: 2+ years of commercial experience in UX design, good command of written and spoken English (min. B2).
- Salary: 12-16,5K on B2B + up to 26 paid holidays or 10-13,5K gross on the contract of employment (UoP).
- Perks and benefits: remote/office (up to you), flexible working hours, additional 10 days of paid sick leave on B2B, private medical care (PZU) and Multisport card, English lessons with a native speaker, knowledge-sharing activities (company library, internal and external hackathons, conference budget, team sessions).
- About us: we are a software house that focuses on projects on the intersection of physical and digital (like wearables and IoT). If you would like to shape your own role, want to learn, and are not afraid to try and fail, if you can speak up when something bothers you and you like the vibes of working in a home-like environment – we are the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Build a world-class user experience for innovative products (a good UX and design really are one of our main focuses).
- Work with both startups and well-established companies on different IT projects including IoT, med-tech, and more.
- Gather business requirements and co-facilitate workshops.
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Prepare audits, plan, and conduct UX research necessary for the project.
- Closely collaborate with designers, developers, and stakeholders.
- Plan and estimate new projects.
- Work in sync with the UI team.
Tools you’ll use:
- Figma, Miro.
- Jira, Confluence.
- Slack, Zoom, GSuite.
First 3 months at intent:
After each month passes, you will meet with an HR representative to share your thoughts and impressions and to hear what others say about your work. After the second month, your team leader and an HR person will meet with you to discuss your probation period and the next steps we want to take – continue cooperating with you, fix some issues we see or part our ways. After the third month, you will be a fully-fledged intent employee!
- CV and portfolio analysis.
- A screening call with an HR person (20-30 mins).
- A short homework.
- A technical interview (45 mins).
- Final feedback received within a week after the interview.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in UX design.
- Practical knowledge of (any) prototyping tools (we use Figma).
- Very good English skills (both written and spoken).
- Ability to plan the end-to-end design process (in cooperation with the UI team).
- Ability to show your portfolio which shows how you approach and identify problems.
- Ability to closely collaborate with developers and designers, and work in a fast-changing, agile environment.
- Proactiveness with a strong activity towards continuous development and improvement of your skills.
- An ability to think about the big picture and innovations and to plan the end-to-end design.