getabstract (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Time zones: CET (UTC +1)
• Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
• Create hypotheses, set research objectives and reach unbiased conclusions.
• Be involved in sketching, prototyping and (on occasion) user testing before passing the design onto the development team.
• Develop needs-based innovations and help to produce a smooth user experience.
• Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
• Work closely with the UX tribe to identify research topics and turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development and influence product direction.
• Lead all user testing activities, including usage of latest testing tools and equipment for in-person and remote sessions.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in a human behavior-related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as UX Researcher or similar role.
• Experience with conducting user research, user interviews, qualitative and user-centric design methodologies.
• Experience analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data to produce UX artefacts.
• Ability to communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams clearly and engagingly.
• Ability to perform all research-related tasks, including research, planning, evaluation and iteration.
• Great communication skills, confidence working with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
• Experience in UI design is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
• A dynamic, collaborative, team-based culture where your ideas are always welcome.
• Fully Remote workplace (only CET time zone).
• You will travel once a year to our international company kick-off (in Europe or the US), and occasionally to our headquarters in Switzerland.
• Possibilities for career development and personal growth.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• The best of both worlds: agile, innovative startup culture with corporate security.
Do you have what it takes? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please submit your application letter and CV to [email protected]