BURST Oral Care (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
***Must be based in the United States for this position***
BURST Oral Care is a LA-based, affordable, subscription oral care company recommended to you by your most trusted dental professionals – founded in 2017. We started BURST as a means to disrupt an industry that to date hadn’t provided the highest quality, affordable and well-designed products to its customers. BURST does just that.
Our products are crafted and sold with the patient first. This unwavering commitment to affordable, well designed, patient first products; our unmatched ambassador program of dental professional; and select endorsements from celebrities who reflect our brand values have been the catalyst for growth. The result? Burst is one of the fastest-growing subscription brands in the country.
To help us take our next step, we are looking for a driven UI/UX Graphic Designer to help us continue our journey in the health and wellness market.
BURST is looking for a Graphic Designer (UX/UI) who will be tasked with advancing marketing goals and improve, refine, and expand our consumers digital experience through clever and captivating promotional content. You will have a natural eye for design and color and have a passion for designing imaginative content that effectively resonates with your designated audience. This role will be critical in the quality and effectiveness of all content shared on the company website, app and wherever else our content ends up!
You will report to our CMO and Lead Graphic Designer.
What You’ll Do:
Create, manage, and optimize the content needed for web and app.
Consult and collaborate with the product and data teams to design interactive site improvements to drive increased sales and conversation.
Develop task flows, wire-frames and prototypes that propose creative solutions to business and consumer challenges.
Consult and collaborate with the internal development team to get both original creative and additional template work done and ensure that all content matches design deliverables.
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
Assist in the creation and implementation of customized graphic experiences for digital users.
Ensure final graphics and layouts are effective, visually appealing and on-brand.
Ensure all content is localized, copy edited, and abides by legal requirements.
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
Maintain a competitive edge against competitor products and industry trends.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, technology or a related fine arts field.
- 2-5 years of experience in graphic design and knowledge of UX/UI best practices and industry trends (experience with UX related AB testing a plus).
- Must have app and/or web experience with a track record of strong design, proven execution, with expertise in HTML/CSS preferred.
- You have experience at an agency or website.
- You are familiar with user-experience best practices and have a proven track record in usable interfaces.
- You can keep pace with agile methods and work within a team environment.
- You have experience designing for adaptive and responsive frameworks.
- Demonstrable expertise of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.), Figma or other tools of the trade.
- Strong understanding of technology and standard business software like Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Basecamp, etc.
- Motivated self-starter that requires minimal oversight and guidance.
- You are fast-paced and quick on your feet and ready to take on moving and fast deadlines.
*BURST is a completely remote workplace and this position will be remote. Must be based in the United States.