Spear Education (201-500 Employees, 12% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale. Discover how you can join our diverse and talented team and make an impact at one of the most dynamic companies in Arizona.
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for the design and end-to-end execution of the Company’s strategic sales plan. You will help define a clear vision for how Spear will capture greater market share and will lead the execution of the plan to enable exponential growth. This individual will be directly responsible for revenue and the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including pipeline forecasting, sales strategy, team-building and overall sales management. This includes the teams across Inside, Campus, Practice Solutions and Enterprise sales.
This leader will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and, entrusted with an organization of reps, managers, and directors, will be the driving force for building out a mentality of achievement within our culture forward, people first organization.
This person will also be charged with developing & establishing strategic relationships with internal key stakeholders across the product, marketing, and finance teams as well as with external business partners, refining sales processes & strategy, identifying & securing new business opportunities, growing & managing existing business, and hiring & retaining talent.
- 10+ years of strong people management skills, with the ability to build and develop a sales team of A-players
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise selling and the ability to drive both process and accountability throughout your team
- A strategic mindset and self-motivated orientation with strong analytical skills
- An ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and comfort interacting with executive level customers and partners
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.