Icertis (501+ Employees, 62% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Vice President, Partner Enablement will lead strategic partner accounts based in that geography and work with partners to build and grow a successful Icertis practice, which encompasses all aspects of strategic planning, capability development and partner/customer success and people development.
#LI-Remote within the US.
What you will do:
- Build strategic relationships with GSI’s and help them build and grow their ICI practices.
- Work closely with the Partner Sales team to cover all aspects of delivery and support growth by introducing new partner capabilities.
- Enable the assigned partners to establish a strong ICI practice and achieve a faster and higher level of maturity and self sufficiency.
- Ensure successful completion of partner led ICI implementations through the Icertis Delivery Assurance (IDA) program.
- Establish appropriate support system to provide necessary assistance and implementation support to the partners.
- Work proactively with SVP of Partner Enablement to develop, refine and update the policies and procedures to support partner scaling.
- Establish communication channels with Icertis cross-functional organizational teams to facilitate effective partner query and issue resolution.
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 15+ years of total experience, with at least 12 years managing a high performing Professional Services team in a product or services company with services delivery as primary focus.
- Minimum of 8 years of project management or consulting experience in a SaaS company.
- Hands on program management experience of large, complex software implementation projects.
- Proven ability to learn new products and processes.
- Deep understanding of implementation methodologies; Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid.
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence internally at all levels.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor.
- Manage confidentiality without exception.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Excellent client relationship management skills with a solution-oriented mindset and ability to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.