Dealer Inspire (501+ Employees, 23% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
DealerInspire is a website platform for the auto dealership industry, offering customized solutions for website building.
About the Role:
No matter when a FUEL:IMV Video Editor hears the word timeline, for a moment they see edit decisions.
While there are many roles inside the FUEL:IMV video production team, there is no one more essential to the success of the video department than the Video Editor. While others may guide and direct, it is the Video Editor who is ultimately responsible for taking the jumble of client call notes, voiceover files, scripts, art files, motion templates, and running footage and single-handedly transforming it into a complete and compelling story all in a matter of hours. Under the direction of the Post-Production Supervisor and in collaboration with FUEL:IMV producers, they use their expertise in motion design, editing, and sound design to leap over production challenges with a keen attention to detail and create the broadcast advertisements our automotive customers need on-time, every time.
Editing / Motion Design:
- Edit and deliver video advertisements to support FUEL:IMV customer fulfillment
- Create engaging motion graphics and animated content to support ongoing video edits, development projects, and design needs
- Design and produce motion graphic templates to be used and shared throughout the post-production department
- Under direction of FUEL:IMV leadership, lead production of new creative library content from script to screen
- Ensure all post-production deliverables for client fulfillment adhere to OEM compliance standards for broadcast and digital delivery
- Support and contribute to proper departmental file management, ensuring success for all FUEL:IMV post-production team members
- Act as a leader and creative problem solver inside the FUEL:IMV organization, lending expertise to production, pre-production, design, and development challenges
- Act as an SME of the FUEL:IMV creative library and overall offerings
- High proficiency in video editing workflows and softwares, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, AVID Media Composer, Final Cut Pro 7 / X.
- High proficiency in media, video codecs, and compression best-practices including for application in development environments
- Proficiency in Photoshop + Illustrator
- Critical attention to detail to ensure that every deliverable is pixel-perfect
- Obsessive organizational skills
- Patience in both accepting and delivering feedback from clients, stakeholders, and teammates
- The ability to thrive in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, and analytics skills
- Strong individual management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines and priorities at once