Whalar (201-500 Employees, 219% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Video Production Supervisor
Whalar is a tech-powered influencer agency on a mission to Liberate the Creative Voice. We democratize the creative process for brands and creators. By empowering a global talent network of thousands of influencers, tastemakers and storytellers, we connect brands with target audiences around the world. Our team of innovative influencer whisperers prioritize diversity and inclusion, brand safety, and data-driven decision making.
Whalar combines technology, creative strategy, talent expertise and platform partnerships to match brands with influential creators to produce authentic content at scale. Founded in London with offices also in New York, Berlin, Malaga, and Los Angeles, Whalar works with 300+ brands and is the only influencer agency to win a Cannes Lions Award – in fact, we’ve won two. Recently named the 6th Fastest-Growing Medium Agency, and 20th across all considered companies in the prestigious Adweek Top 100′, Whalar is an industry leader.
In this role you will work within our marketing organization alongside the campaign and creative teams. Whalar is a friendly but fast paced atmosphere and the ability to work to deadlines is imperative. This role requires an innovative and multi-faceted creative producer who can multi-task and easily move from project to project. This role will serve as a Creative Director, supervising the team to keep them on track, managing tight deadlines and requests, and assigning video projects accordingly. This person will also be editing videos alongside the creative team, as necessary, and will serve as the first point of escalation for all delivery and troubleshooting needs. This includes trafficking sources/assets, inspecting/checking inbound and outbound files, and approving metadata from manual to automated processes. Projects you will be managing include creating videos highlighting Whalar’s varied and exciting campaigns, Marketing initiatives, Awards submissions, and various special projects.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience with producing social and multiplatform content that cuts above the noise.
- 3+ years of people management and project management experience.
- Ability to capture, edit, and produce strong video content across multiple platforms and aspect ratios, inclusive of animation, sound, and graphics.
- A creative thinker, comfortable creating content with a high, almost obsessive attention to detail.
- An interest in and understanding of the influencer marketing industry and social media trends.
- A curious, proactive, and can-do attitude. You handle obstacles and problems with ease and you are nice to work with! We are nice to work with, too.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills – with the ability to multitask, handle tight deadlines and be adaptable and flexible to changes in priorities.
- The ability to challenge a creative brief and ask the right questions while remaining objective and open to others’ opinions.
- Fluency in Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects, and the Adobe creative suite.
- Videography skills are required – you may be asked to capture footage on site from time to time.
- Photography skills are a plus but not required.
- Four year degree a plus but not required.
- Please share your portfolio link with content that demonstrates your previous experience and current skill set.
Whalar is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Whalar is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.