PDFTron / PDFTron Systems Inc. (51-200 Employees, 83% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
PDFTron is seeking an experienced Vice President of Customer Success to join our growing team! This role is essential for ensuring the success of our clients but also meeting your net revenue retention goals. Reporting to the CEO, you will help PDFTron maintain the highest level of service while scaling a team of self- sufficient, customer-first, service-oriented professionals.
You will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of Customer Success as well as building and executing against the current operating plan. You will be responsible for measuring, assessing, innovating and growing the organization to support key metrics including: evaluating team performance and morale, account health, and account management strategy to drive renewal.
Location: Anywhere in the US or Canada
This is a remote position with travel required to and from the head office located in Vancouver, BC, Canada as well as other office locations, 10-20% of the time.
What You’ll Do:
- Become and expert in PDFTron’s software solutions and educate customers and the team on the use of benefits of our software product(s);
- Fully responsible for customer renewal process;
- Define and build a team of leaders who implement and carryout change management for Global Enterprises using the PDFTron Platform;
- Define and execute PDFTron’s Customer Success strategy;
- Establish performance metrics and seek continuous improvement;
- Build and maintain relationships across PDFTron to build our client support experience and documentation as well as incorporate new functionality best practices;
- Build and implement a TechTouch program to automate customer success communications across the user base;
- Measure satisfaction using NPS surveys and Customer Satisfaction surveys; build and drive follow-up processes in response to customer feedback;
- Be a customer advocate, capturing user feedback and reporting requests to Product team;
- Recruit, manage, develop and lead our highly collaborative and customer focused team;
- Drive customer loyalty and product adoptions through a variety of mediums, including webinars, and account-based strategies;
- Analyze and report on account health and implement customer health score;
- Monitor, analyze and grow NRR annually per account;
- Select and implement technology stack to support customer success goals;
- Track health using engagement metrics;
- Conduct quarterly account-level goal setting process with CSM’s;
- Define and execute account segmentation strategy (verticalized by industry, company size, etc.) to roll out relevant account support;
- Maintain revenue base by leading account retention and renewal strategy;
- Own strategic oversight of PDFTron University to ensure our customers and internal teams are successful in the full utilization of our platform;
- Maximize user training effectiveness by contributing to content, assessments and evaluations, as well as deploying innovative, blended learning delivery methodologies;
- 5-8+ years of experience in a customer facing role;
- 3+ years of experience building and leading a Customer Success organization in the software industry;
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Inherent drive to support colleagues and clients alike with strong interpersonal skills,
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions;
- Confident, organized, self motivated, and collaborative;
- Scale and support team and operations based on the needs of the business;
- Experience scaling a support organization;
- Experience with Salesforce and Netsuite.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A comprehensive extended benefits package including health, dental and vision for you and your family.
- A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- Highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment.
- Bi-weekly lunches and monthly socials (virtual for now).
- Work with the hardware you’re most comfortable with (Windows or Mac)
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
- Excellent work-life balance with a flexible work environment.
- Work remotely in the US, Canada, or in our convenient office location in Vancouver, BC, your choice!
PDFTron is the industry-leading provider of document software development (SDK) technology powering everything from traditional desktop software to innovative web and mobile applications. With over 20 years of expertise, we are actively changing the way the world works with documents.
We are also a fast-growing company, chosen as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2022 by Mediacorp Canada Inc and selected among Canada’s best employers for recent graduates with its addition to the 2022 Career Directory.
Since having secured a $95M strategic growth investment in 2019, we have grown from approximately 50 employees to over 315, made 10 acquisitions, and in 2021, Thoma Bravo, the top private investment firm in the world for software, came on board with another strategic growth investment.
Customers like IBM, Autodesk, DocuSign, Boeing, Microsoft (and many more!) come to us to realize their web and mobile strategies for document management, editing, and collaboration as the #1-ranked commercial document SDK of choice for companies worldwide. As a result, you can find our document technology in thousands of solutions, including those of household names, used by millions across virtually every industry. Our XODO app alone has 25M unique installs — and counting — and the highest ratings among PDF productivity apps on the largest online app marketplaces.
Internally, we foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every individual amidst an exciting and challenging entrepreneurial culture. Career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator, and successful leader.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping PDFTron deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in PDFTron.