Propel PRM (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
PR pros hate PR software, but they love Propel PRM.
Ready to join a company that understands how powerful great relationships can be? Propel is looking for a proactive, process-driven, collaborative individual to join our team as our first VP of Customer Success (CS).
As VP of CS, you will be joining on the ground level of a rapidly growing, VC-backed startup that is revolutionizing the world of PR. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to build out our CS operations from the ground up. You’ll set the overall direction and strategic plan for Propel’s CS function and will be responsible for working with your team to execute it. We want to build and execute the processes that will lead to world-class SaaS retention, engagement, upsell and NPS stats and we’re looking for a talented CS professional to get us there!
Reporting to the CEO with a dotted line to our Chief Growth Officer, this role will work closely with a variety of departments, including sales and product, while growing and guiding our CS team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Evaluating and further developing our CS processes and function overall
- Guiding CS team members to improve performance and abilities over time by providing regular coaching and feedback
- Ensuring that customers feel heard and valued, guiding the CS team on the best ways to provide regular touch points with our customers
- Owning the net promoter score (NPS) and retention KPIs, reporting on changes, identifying red flags, and working in partnership with product and engineering to ensure the best customer experience
Your Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success role in SaaS
- 2+ years in a management role within customer success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience building out customer success processes
- A strong desire to coach, train and grow a team of customer success professionals
- A passion for superior customer experiences, from onboarding through renewal and beyond
- Previous PR/marketing industry experience a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Global-remote company with flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance and paid parental leave
- Career growth, learning opportunities and mentoring in a very dynamic company
- Access to and collaboration with company leadership and advisors
- Being a core early team member with stock options, in a high-growth startup transforming a traditional industry
Propel PRM is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Propel PRM is reimagining earned media with its Public Relations Management technology. The PRM platform enables marketing and communication professionals to discover the right media to pitch their stories to, manage media relationships and campaigns, monitor coverage and share of voice of their brand, and easily measure business impact from earned media efforts.
Launched in 2019, Propel has 150 customers, including brands like Real Chemistry, Textron, and Insurify, and leading agencies like Ditto PR and Radioactive PR. The SaaS startup has raised $6 million in venture funding to date and is the fastest-growing PR technology in the world.
At Propel, we’re building a culture with purpose, one that’s inclusive and diverse. We move quickly and strive to offer opportunities for growth, learning, and collaboration. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Propel is a fully-remote global companies with team members everywhere from London to New York and Miami — and even a caravan traveling across the USA ! (Yes, two of our team members live in an RV .) We believe in flexibility, openness, and inclusivity.