Aha! (51-200 Employees, 85% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The world's #1 product roadmap and marketing planning software
Marketing at Aha!
Aha! is the world’s #1 roadmap software. We help more than 5,000 companies build lovable products and be happy doing it. Our company is self-funded, profitable, and has been entirely remote since we started in 2013.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
- We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
- We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, constantly producing content that engages new customers and brings value to existing ones.
- We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
- We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do. And we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
Marketing is the engine that powers Aha! — it always has been. This is a fast-paced environment where product launches happen weekly, not a few times a year. Marketing owns a broad range of programs from thought leadership content, to multi-faceted advertising, and programs that support our customer success team and channel partners.
Decisions are based on what aligns with our vision, goals, and customers. We use a sophisticated acquisition model and lots of data. We do things a bit differently as a result. No salespeople, no outside agencies, no gated content, no wasteful spending. We are highly profitable and focus on sustainable programs that lead to real results. We ignore vanity metrics.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and Zoom for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You are a go-to-market innovator with a track record of successfully defining and implementing acquisition strategies in a high-growth SaaS company. You have at least 12 years of diverse marketing experience — with five of those in leadership roles.
You are genuinely passionate about how companies build new products and you have worked closely with product and engineering leaders. It is possible that you are currently at the senior director level and are looking to take a big leap forward. But no matter your current title, you have recently worked in a company that is a market leader with multiple products and significant revenue.
You also know that creating a high-trust, high-performance environment enables teams to achieve their best. Equal parts analytical and creative, data analysis is in your DNA and your writing is exceptional. (Seriously, you have also been known to do some meaningful editing.) You are a skilled communicator who can easily translate complex concepts to best reach your audience. Above all, you are a player-coach — you love to strategize, plan, dig into the work, and have fun doing it.
Your work at Aha!
This is a career-defining role. As part of the executive team, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the CEO and leadership team
- Setting marketing goals and overseeing all aspects of marketing initiatives
- Managing a powerhouse team of interdisciplinary marketing professionals
- Building strong cross-functional relationships across the organization
- Being a strategic leader who can leverage data to evaluate, act, and iterate
- Owning the full visitor-to-trial funnel and influencing overall customer acquisition
- Ensuring the Aha! brand is consistently and fully represented at all touchpoints
- Reporting on marketing impact and progress against core business objectives
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)