treasuryprime (11-50 Employees, 514% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Treasury Prime is the leading Banking as a Service (BaaS) company that connects banks and fintechs through an API so developers can start building in minutes and launch in days. Treasury Prime’s full integration into core banking systems gives developers access to a wide range of banking services, from opening accounts to making payments to issuing cards. Treasury Prime is backed by Deciens Capital, Nyca Partners, QED Investors, SaaStr Fund, Susa Ventures, and Y Combinator.
We are a high-growth small company of ~90 people with a unique culture of mutual respect and a supportive environment. Tearsheet named Treasury Prime the Best Banking as a Service company in 2021. If you’re a go-getter passionate about making an impact and being part of our mission to build a modern financial network for the future, you’ve come to the right place. Treasury Prime is backed by Deciens Capital, Nyca Partners, QED Investors, SaaStr Fund, Susa Ventures, and Y Combinator.
VP of Product
Treasury Prime is hiring a VP of Product to expand its API and platform capabilities to help banks and fintechs build better financial products and services. Apply for this role if you want to shape the Product Team’s growth, direction, and culture. You’ll work with the executive team at Treasury Prime, manage the existing product & design teams, own the roadmap and product strategy needed to support our fintech and bank clients, learn about new business models from our fintech and bank clients, and build a company with an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs.
- Understand bank and fintech users at a deep level
- Orient the product team around KPIs that drive business value
- Manage the product & design teams
- Grow a team of product managers while also expanding existing product workstreams
- Work with a team to create products and experiences that enable developers to interface with the legacy financial system seamlessly
- Work cross-functionally to determine the business value, recommended pricing, and go-to-market approach for new products and features
- Define new products and features with strategy docs
- Develop relationships with stakeholders at current and potential bank and fintech clients
- Engage with sales, customer success, and engineering teams to drive product & business strategy
You may be a good fit for this role if you have
- Experience as a senior leader in a rapidly growing start-up environment
- Previously led a Fintech product team
- Ability to define complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and help the team get work done as we are a relatively small and agile organization
- Have a successful track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver great product experiences
- Been responsible for driving long term product vision and strategy with demonstrated domain expertise in highly technical fields
- Strong presentation skills for both virtual and in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- A drive to question assumptions and define and validate hypotheses
- Data-driven decision maker with a proven ability to improve KPIs across a suite of products
- Inherent optimism with the ability to motivate teams, advocate passionately for a vision and mission, and explain complex challenges in a way that is accessible and consumable by other team members
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Operate well in the unknown, and enjoy crafting strategy and vision for a quickly changing industry
While these are not hard requirements for the job, the best candidates will meet many of these criteria.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Treasury Prime is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. Our team will respond to your email promptly.