Mailgun (51-200 Employees, 64% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mailgun offers APIs that allow users to send, receive and track emails.
We’re seeking highly driven VP, Strategic Sales that is open, collaborative and team-based approach to leadership and management. Reporting directly to the CEO and acting as a key member of the executive team, in this position you will have worldwide responsibility for direct sales, channel sales, sales development, strategic partnerships, pre-sales, professional services and sales operations.
You will be responsible for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the sales organization and leading the team to achieve aggressive growth and market disruption. As VP, Strategic Sales you will champion close working relationships and partnership with internal and external partners to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success and will lead a small team, based in multiple locations.
Passionately lead, drive and deliver the vision and mission for the business to create a self-fulfilling prophecy of market leadership
- Drive strategic deals and accounts to six-figure, seven-figure, and eight-figure deal victories
- Drive growth of existing strategic accounts and acquire new enterprise customersExecute global expansion strategy
- Develop annual sales forecasts using a combination of top-down and bottom-up input
- Strive to keep ahead of industry trends, competitive activity and client opportunities
- Provide outstanding leadership through training, coaching and mentorship to the sales team and set a daily example of core values and dedication to culture
- Integrity, high energy, a teammate who wins a lot
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Sales Leader selling SaaS and enterprise software in small and large company environments
- Experience in building and leading global sales organizations, with an ability to inspire and empower teams with the vast majority of them making plans
- Proficiency in sales processes, for qualification, technical proofs, negotiation, on-boarding, customer success and the full customer journey
- Exceptional cross-organization collaboration and communication skills
- Experience devising sales strategy and developing/supplying to enablement programs to bring new team members up to speed quickly
- Seasoned leader who has a proven track record in hiring, mentoring and coaching their teams to reach peak performance and is able to make swift and crucial changes as needed to address performance/fit issues
- Strong executive presence and communication skills with the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.