PatientPop (201-500 Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Customer Success Design team designs all of our customer websites. Their scope of work ranges from but not limited to full site designs, single promos and before and after galleries. They handle all revisions pre- and post-launch. All projects are managed in Salesforce and TaskRay. We are looking for a first-level supervisor or someone who is ready to step into their first management position.
Your Area of Focus
- Task queue management which includes employee scheduling
- Manage the design team and oversee all aspects of the team including performance management, compensation and role and responsibilities
- Manage project handling analytics including QA scores and tasks completed per designer
- Manage internal and external escalations
- Work with other department managers
- Manage relationships with our Customer Success Managers, Support Analysts, and Implementation Managers.
- Coach and support the team to meet OKR metrics
Your Professional Qualifications
- Experience using Salesforce.com Accounts, Contacts, Service Console, Cases, Knowledge Articles, Live Agent chat
- College degree and experience in the healthcare technology field
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer facing position
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity
- Thorough understanding of the principles of EMR best practices
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
#LI-AP1 #LI-Remote #Nationwide
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.