BASC (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
We are looking for someone to help develop Niche Market Landing pages, be able to execute SEO, digital target advertising and more.
We are looking for a creative Web Designer who can take our ideas and develop vibrant and easy-to-use pages that meet our needs. You will be responsible for designing wireframes, prototypes, and user interfaces according to specifications. Once the design is approved, you will implement the design under the specifications outlined. If any issues or bugs are discovered, you will troubleshoot and resolve the problem quickly and efficiently to limit the amount of time the site is not functioning.
- Strategize and plan a compelling and effective design concept
- Design attractive web pages that are intuitive, functional, and visually appealing
- Develop the structure and HTML content for the site
- Track and evaluate site performance and make adjustments as necessary
- Ability to create logos and other graphics needed for our overall marketing strategy. Please see our logo for the theme we use.
- Excellent Written and spoken English
- High Speed Internet and Computer
- 2+ years relevant design experience
- Substantial portfolio of successful web designs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other visual design programs
- Creative and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Graphic Design Skills (Samples required)
- SEO for the webpages