nft now (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Web3 represents a singular opportunity to put power back in the hands of creators. We believe that NFTs will power a new economic model, creating prosperity for creatives across all domains and disciplines. We are working today to build that future tomorrow.
nft now is looking for an experienced Weekend Editor who has a well-honed talent for creating engaging, error-free articles to join our growing team. The Weekend Editor will be responsible for guiding the site’s coverage on weekends and working collaboratively with the editorial team during the week. This person will play a pivotal role in defining our editorial voice and uplifting perspectives at the intersection of NFTs, art, and culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee weekend editorial coverage by approving, writing, and editing multiple news stories
- Edit multiple news stories, features, guides, and more content types during the week
- Ensure optimal content packaging for all published content (headlines, SEO titles, social media titles, metadata, etc.)
- Pitch ideas, participate in news meetings and positively contribute to the editorial strategy
- 1-3 years of editing and writing experience
- Strong news judgment
- Interest and familiarity with NFTs, crypto, and Web3
- Familiarity working with a CMS and with SEO best practices
- Comfortable working independently with little oversight
- Experience packaging stories for social media
- Experience with social media platforms and scheduling tools
- Availability to work Saturday-Wednesday OR Wednesday – Sunday
- Salary: $60,000
- A generous benefits program featuring unlimited paid time off, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, and more.
This is a full-time, remote position (Sat-Wed or Wed-Sat).
To be considered for this position please submit a cover letter, CV/Resume, and three recent writing samples.
nft now is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.