PwC (501+ Employees, 14% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.Our team is led by the national administrative services team that oversees executive assistants and team assistants, administrative support concierge, dual support specialists, office services, document production, meeting and events, and project management. You’ll help our team with calendar management, internal and external client scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reconciliation, client or account research, report generation and review, and routine communication management.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a project manager and team leader:
- Showcasing knowledge of busy season cycles and demonstrating sense of urgency around deadlines;
- Communicating clearly both verbally and in writing to multiple teams and levels;
- Assembling and analyzing data;
- Formulating and delivering training;
- Serving as an escalation point for both internal and third party teams;
- Analyzing current and future technology/process needs and recommending enhancements and solutions;
- Developing curriculum and materials related to the scope of each program;
- Managing team priorities, and supervising people and projects;
- Serving as liaison and as a trusted advisor to business and functional leaders;
- Allocating incoming customer requests and applying processes, procedures and policies to facilitate successful completion of work;
- Utilizing problem solving and organizational know-how, as well as demonstrating an orientation toward meeting business needs, expectations and deadlines, to lead by example, including being regarded as a project leader among his/her peers;
- Balancing workloads across all team members;
- Having business acumen within a professional services environment, and applying diagnostic thinking and problem solving;
- Working independently and setting priorities with minimal supervision when working with multiple tasks and people while delivering a quality work product, including supervising others’ workflow and capacity;
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
- Timely apprising leadership of progress and issues as well as providing candid, meaningful feedback and recommendations;
- Preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; and,
- Working extended hours, as required, to meet customers needs and requests.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsseniorassociate. 359432 359432WD