Composable Finance (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Composable Finance is creating infrastructure to unlock the multi-layer, and multi-chain future of Ethereum, and other layer 1 blockchains. At present, the lack of compatibility between blockchains and layers results in disparity and inefficiency. Developers are very restricted in what they can build with siloed infrastructures, and users are forced to navigate complicated and lengthy processes if they want to utilize multiple chains or layers. With our products, we intend to reduce these barriers that DeFi creators and users face. We first bridge the gap between different Ethereum Layer 2 implementations, and then unlock further interoperability by allowing smart contracts.
Full-time remote position
At Composable Finance, we are at the forefront of Crypto, building robust cross-chain & cross-layer infrastructure to allow the future of DeFi where almost any asset or contract can seamlessly interoperate.
You’ll be building the first ZK rollup in the Polkadot ecosystem with other exciting projects like Whirlpool Cash needing your expertise after.
As a high level blockchain developer with exposure to zero knowledge proofs, or cryptographer in the blockchain space with relevant programming skills, you’ll be working on cutting edge technology that will help shape DeFi.
- Design, implement and build a ZK rollup in Polkadot ecosystem (Rust-Substrate)
- Collaborate with our team of elite level rust, cryptography and substrate experts
- Research ZK protocols and their underlying mathematical concepts.
- Study, understand and communicate the latter cryptographic primitives (e.g: signatures, NIZK, key derivation) relevant in the blockchain space.
- Produce technical specifications for designs & instantiations of cryptographic protocols
- Investigate new zero-knowledge applications im Whirlpool that allow the user to manage their deposits without compromising their privacy
- Ensure thorough project quality and security
- Write highly secure Rust code
Requirements & skills
- Fluency in Rust, C++, Golang or similar languages, we are working primarily with Rust Substrate.
- Experience in cryptography and blockchain infrastructure development
- Familiarity with zero-knowledge schemes (Plonk and Plonky preferred).
- Passion for Crypto/DeFi
Nice to have
- Experience with scalability techniques such layer 2s (Optimistic and zk-based).
- Experience with implementing recursive zk-proofs.
- Experience with XMCP and relay-para-chain structure.
- Is interested in the Polkadot ecosystem
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Annual Working Equipment Allowance.
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Absence Days
- Global WeWork membership, with access to more than 600 locations worldwide.
- Annual personal development funding to facilitate career development
- Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.