Webprofits (51-200 Employees, 5% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Webprofits specializes in helping SaaS companies drive growth through digital marketing. We are looking for an experienced B2B / SaaS marketing specialist to join our team to manage the Google, Facebook and LinkedIn advertising campaigns for our SaaS clients.
You will be working within our SaaS marketing growth team (we call it a ‘Hit Squad’), collaborating with other channel experts and strategists to drive rapid growth.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
- Plan, launch and manage Google Ads / Bing campaigns
- Plan, launch and manage Facebook Ads / Instagram Ads campaigns
- Plan, launch and manage LinkedIn Ads campaigns
- Plan, launch and manage advertising campaigns across other platforms (eg Capterra)
- Develop full-funnel strategies designed to move prospects from awareness to conversion
- Assist with research, analysis and strategy during the sales process
- Audit advertising campaigns as needed
- Liaise with clients on their advertising campaigns
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced experienced with setting up and using the Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Ability to write copy and provide direction on creative assets
- A solid understanding of sales copywriting principles including the ability to create briefs and wireframes for sales funnels and email campaigns
- The ability to test out new platforms to drive growth (and doesn’t mind getting their hands ‘dirty’ figuring stuff out)
- SaaS marketing experience a plus!
Only apply if you can ‘yes’ to these requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience running ads on Google and Facebook
- Intermediate level or above on Google Analytics
To be successful, you’ll also need:
- A self-starter that’s self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Excellent organisational / productivity skills, including strong communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
Webprofits employs the best minds in strategy, marketing, and technology throughout Australia, the US, and Singapore and delivers on a 15-year history at the frontlines of digital marketing. We are dedicated to understanding our clients’ businesses and delivering measurable results, with our team working closely with clients to tailor digital growth efforts that will reach and resonate with their specific audiences and deliver growth.
Webprofits is a remote first team, with a culture that promotes transparency, learning and excellence. Webprofits prides itself on its ability to always find a better and smarter way and we share that through our Growth Manifesto Podcast.