Telemedi (51-200 Employees, 129% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Looking for a stable yet dynamic and energetic job? Want to do things that really matter? What a coincidence.
We’re Telemedi – a trusted partner in advanced digital healthcare solutions. What we do is ultimately save lives. And yes, those are big words. But we do put faith in them, and we conduct our business with this particular goal in mind.
How do we achieve that?
We work in 20+ global markets, providing high-quality services of remote doctor consultations – over 100,000 per month, conducted by 500+ GPs. We implement digital healthcare solutions for insurance, assistance, healthcare, and finance. We build our leverage on AI, automated triage, and medical monitoring devices. We aim to lead the change that the world is currently facing.
What’s in it for you?
We offer good salaries. We enable you to work remotely in full. We give you unlimited access to all our remote doctor consultations. But what’s most important is our culture. Here at Telemedi we seek and encourage honest, mutual feedback, ownership, and drive for growth and improvement. And yes – you truly can speak your mind and be taken seriously.
- Set product’s direction: Based on deep data driven analysis your role will be to set product strategic direction – both in scope as well as in geo advancements.
- Cooperation with business: You will be close to the business and make sure product development is aligned with general business goals. You will be responsible for cooperation between business, product and IT team.
- Engage teams and their needs: Talk to and understand customer success, sales and other teams to identify needs and set strategies. Communicate product strategy, benefits and results to key stakeholders.
- Set your team’s priorities: You will be responsible for prioritizing tasks for your team and enabling most effective and organized work.
- Organizing product launching: Set goals, run thru analytics, shape the final version, take care of every stage of implementation.
- Answer user needs: Contact and consult with users to understand their needs/problems, prioritize and develop a product that solves those in a scalable way. Continuously learn and iterate to improve the product and adopt internal processes aligned.
- Track business results: Set goals, monitor and analyze metrics for launched products and feed learning into the development process.
- Proven track record of full ownership of multi-platform products from conceptual ideas to actual launch. Experience in building a B2B product, SaaS and app/mobile experience are huge advantages.
- Leadership – ability to inspire and guide teams/individuals without direct authority and provide hands-on leadership. You understand the importance to communicate with all types of internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion for product development – striving to make a difference for the company and its customers/users.
- “Getting things done” attitude – love for challenges and love for seeing the results! Getting stuff done!
- Test & learn mindset – experience in defining product hypotheses based on data and user interviews, making hard decisions on priority and creating a product vision with engineers, researchers and designers. Familiarity with Lean Startup and Customer Development concepts. Ability of running tests (e.g. A/B tests) and interpreting both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Focus on early delivery of value – being familiar with iterative development principles and practices.
- Engineering basics – good technical understanding within software development, ability to communicate well with developers and Integration PMs.
- Fluent English; working knowledge of Polish would be an asset.
- Competitive salary
- Freedom of action to shape the product, build dream-team and enhance company’s further global services and growth.
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills and KPIs reached.
- Possibility to get a unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment on a fast growing market.
- Employee stock option plan (ESOP).
- Unlimited access to telemedicine services.
- English / Spanish language courses on various levels.
- Flexible type of employment contract.