Auth0 (501+ Employees, 91% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Canada Remote; Canada Remote East Coast; Canada Remote Central; Canada West Coast; US Remote East Coast; US Remote Central; US Remote West Coast; United Kingdom Remote; Poland Remote; France Remote
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
We are looking for a communications Program Manager to join the Auth0 Product Delivery team. As a Program Manager for the Product Delivery org, you are in a highly visible position within the organization – partnering with Product, Engineering, Data and Operations to streamline communications, deliver programs and events to enable our dynamic workforce.
You will be a focal point for taking programs forward and executing on innovative Technology functions like our Hackathon and Technology Kickoff as examples. You are not only able to develop and drive key initiatives, but can also dig in, and get the job done by employing both a strategic and tactical approach which is required for this role.
The qualified candidate will not only have experience managing projects, but also process development and implementation in a SaaS and Agile environment. You’re an individual who is self-motivated and driven, can thrive in a fast paced setting, and has demonstrated commitment to take accountability and responsibility for success of important programs with ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Consult and collaborate with leaders around the organization to ensure clear and consistent communications, assist in composition of blog posts and messages
- Develop a strategy and to coordinate and maintain a revamp of our internal wiki for an enhanced user experience
- Plan, coordinate and deliver internal events including monthly All hands meetings, quarterly Hackathons, annual kick-offs
- Streamline quarterly planning communications and assets
- Maintain all sources of truth for accurate and up to date information about the product delivery org including org charts, milestones, release calendars, rhythm of business calendars. Ensure timely updating and accurate reporting of progress towards completion
- Coordinate and track creation of assets and collateral required to support event execution
- Assist with promotional content (emails, in-person announcements, Slack reminders) as required
- Assist with planning and communication with participants, helpers…MCs, moderators, AV support to ensure execution readiness
- Provide suggestions and implement ideas that promote audience engagement and creativity of thought
- Coordinate annual scheduling of organizational events and publish to central wiki
- Strategic communications
- Help evangelize and promote initiatives and enablement content for Technology teams like Software Development, Infrastructure Engineering and Data
- Produce content for internal and companywide written assets such as newsletters and bulletins
- Schedule and facilitate review sessions, brown bags, and round table sessions for the organization
- Maintain a tracking wiki for the distribution of and access to key communications
- Deliver presentations to a variety of audiences in the organization and company
- 5+ years of internal comms or program management experience in a technology and/or SaaS or systems development environment
- Experience with JIRA and confluence a must
- Experience working with technical teams, develops, product managers
- with Engineers as well as organizational leadership
- Experience navigating and managing change
- Experience working with technology teams in an agile environment
- Experience in creation of a project plan, coordination of meetings, and regular communication of progress.
- Coordinate with management and technical teams to ensure smooth delivery of organizational events
- Ability to drive alignment, prioritization, and planning activities across a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong problem solving, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Strong and articulate communication
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.