Martian Craft / MartianCraft (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
MartianCraft has an exciting opportunity for someone that enjoys technically-challenging iOS problems and producing real time apps that have a direct impact on the users.
We are looking for a smart and experienced iOS engineer to work with MartianCraft’s team of senior developers. This is a remote work opportunity—MartianCraft is a fully remote company. You must thrive in a fast-moving work environment, be able to adapt to changes quickly, anticipate business needs, and be effective with minimal structure and process. The broad range of applications and team members makes excellent communication skills a priority.
- Build advanced applications in Swift
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Integrate with existing APIs and data sources
- Work with teams to develop new APIs
- Unit-test code for usability, reliability, and robustness
- Fix bugs and improve application performance
- Interact directly with client teams to determine requirements and task prioritization
- Use project management tools like Jira to organize work
- At least 5 years of software development experience on Apple platforms
- Able to quickly become familiar with large, complex code bases
- Highly skilled in Swift and Objective-C
- Strong experience with Core Data
- Well-versed in Auto Layout with Storyboards
- Strong experience with Core Graphics and Core Animation
- Experience with complex data visualization
- Familiarity with Promises
- Experienced with Git
- Familiar with GitHub Enterprise and Jenkins
- Past experience working remotely
- Excellent proactive verbal and written communication skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with teams
- Able to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
Candidates must be U.S.-based and able to travel 3-4 times a year to client sites in the US.
This is a full-time employment position with a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision/Rx insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k).
This position is also available as a full time 1099 Contract position if preferred by the applicant.