HubSpot (501+ Employees, 69% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The HubSpot Marketing Team is looking for user-centric growth marketers to build and scale the customer and prospect experience through marketing automation.
HubSpot is growing quickly, but our current GTM strategy relies too heavily on humans to sell to and service customers. In this role you’ll lead our mission to scale with automation. You’ll experiment, build, personalize, and scale our global automation programs.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, helping businesses grow through creative solutions and are passionate about storytelling — we might have the right role for you!
You’ll get to:
- Own every element of your program from top to bottom — from strategy to defining metrics, and execution to reporting
- Be an internal thought leader on what your audiences need to be successful and on how to develop impactful, user-first communications & programming
- Design, write and build emails and other communications. Including the positioning, segmentation and basic operations
- Push our communications to the next level using data-driven decision making and creativity. That could mean expanding into new channels (e.g. SMS, HubSpot mobile app), focusing on new cohorts for personalization (e.g. HubSpot account admins) or introducing a brand new strategy
- Experiment to optimize and iterate on your work. Constantly finding new ways to provide customers and prospects value at every step of their journey
- Manage stakeholders effectively to expand your program and create a consistent customer experience across channels. You’ll align across almost every team and level of the organization. Especially other Marketing teams, Customer Success, Sales, Rev Ops, and Product
We’re looking for people who:
- Are passionate about the user experience and email automation
- Is excited by solving tough problems no one else has solved
- Loves working on high-impact, cross-departmental initiatives that require expert project and stakeholder management
- Have an analytical mind and a passion for diving into data to inform decision-making
- Have a habit of experimentation and view it as an essential tool for strategy
You should have the following skills or experiences:
- Expertise in project management and cross-group collaboration
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience in email marketing, marketing automation, or other marketing programs
- Proven track record of bringing new ideas to the table. Ability to re-invent and not just execute on status quo, comfortable with change and a fast-paced environment.
Experience with lifecycle automation, monetization programs, or project management methodology such as agile and scrum would be a plus!
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. HubSpot is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by Dec. 8, 2021. What does this mean for you as a potential candidate? It means that if you were to join HubSpot, you would need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021 or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. HubSpot will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates. Please consider this new requirement when applying to HubSpot.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.