Pulumi (11-50 Employees, 145% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Pulumi is looking for a Web Developer to work on our company website and other projects as needed. This role is expected to own and execute our digital strategy for SEO and web development. You will work on our growth and demand generation team, partnering closely with graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content.
Expect to be challenged, learn, teach, and collaborate with a world class team of people.
Location: Remote – USA. Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
- Improve our onpage SEO by optimizing our existing web pages, identifying opportunities for improvement through internal linking, addition of keywords, improved page meta-data, etc.
- Optimize our site for search engines and recommend best practices for site navigability, information hierarchy and user experience
- Regularly conduct keyword research to suggest topics for content development
- Monitor page rankings for our existing keyword groups and produce regular reporting on performance
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Collaborate with our developer advocates and product marketing teams on content strategy based on site content gaps or content redundancy
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
We are looking for…
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, TypeScript, React, and jQuery
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Skilled with SEMrush (or comparable tools) that evaluate incoming links, website authority, keyword volume, and more
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Solid understanding of UI/UX best practices — able to problem solve to improve our site’s experience and drive action
- 5+ years experience in SEO and web development
- Deep knowledge of what makes a website search-friendly
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and solve issues with website spidering, indexation, and traffic
- Experience in the B2B technology space is a must, ideally in devtools
Pulumi is reimagining how developers and DevOps teams create and manage cloud software, through a unique combination of developer tools and system innovation. The company leads with an open source platform that embraces real programming languages, tools, and techniques, and offers an innovative SaaS product that helps team collaborate.
Pulumi was founded in 2017 by developer and cloud experts from many corners of our industry to deliver innovative approaches to cloud software development. Since emerging from stealth in mid-2018, we are accelerating our platform momentum and product adoption. The team is built on a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and thinking big.
At Pulumi, we don’t just accept difference, we look for it, celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. Pulumi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.