American Red Cross (501+ Employees, 5% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian network?
**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment ****
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work remotely full time and can be located anywhere in the United States, with a preference for working East Coast business hours.
Position will support the marketing operations of the organization across various lines of business. Will be responsible for email campaign creation, segmentation and deployment across marketing systems including the Adobe Marketing Cloud. Will also contribute data integration between those systems as well as the organization’s transactions platforms and the enterprise data warehouse. Role will act as subject-matter expert for email segmentation and have a voice in marketing strategy, and will also be conversant in market research, testing and optimization execution, and direct mail process.
What you’ll do:
- Deploy a high volume of outbound marketing communications ensuring the right message reaches the right audience at the right time
- Generate target email segmentations within, and outside, of our enterprise marketing platform according to line of business specifications
- Support efforts to onboard new lines of businesses and lead projects to expand utilization of our marking operations and CRM platform
- Support data warehouse team with infrastructure improvements, data integration requirements and data mart enhancements
- Support maintenance activities related to our current marketing operations and CRM platforms, such as user management, troubleshooting and ticket tracking
- Utilize marketing automation system to conduct market research, mine existing data warehouse, and survey recipients
Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. The American Red Cross does not sponsor employment visas.
- 4-year degree in Business Management, Marketing, Engineering, Information Technology, related field or equivalent years of experience required.
- 5+ years of professional experience deploying mass-audience communications via a marketing technology platform.
- Experience using major marketing automation tool
- Familiarity with SQL and multi-channel marketing campaign segmentation methods
- Experience deploying outbound marketing communications to a broad audience
- Must be detail oriented
- Experience using the Adobe Experience Cloud, specifically Adobe Campaign
- Basic-to-intermediate knowledge of HTML
For those candidates located in Colorado or Connecticut, the salary range for this position is: $75 – 85K +/- annual salary. We do not offer bonus pay for this role. Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.