Pulumi (11-50 Employees, 145% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Pulumi is looking for a Head of Growth to lead our product- and community-led growth efforts. This individual will partner closely with Product, Engineering, and Marketing to conceive, experiment with, and implement growth initiatives. This includes building and managing a multi-disciplinary team of growth experts. The ideal candidate is data-driven, understands open source and developer technologies, product-led SaaS, and has a proven track record of executing on growth initiatives at scale.
Expect to be challenged, learn, teach, and collaborate with a world class team of people.
Location: Remote – USA. Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
In This Job You Will:
- Conceive of growth initiatives, design and test them, and ultimately implement them end-to-end
- Improve product capabilities to create “in-product” viral growth loops
- Pursue marketing programs and automation to attract net new top of funnel opportunities, as well as nurture throughout the funnel
- Work closely with the CTO’s and CMO’s leadership teams to augment and/or integrate with existing initiatives
- Grow and manage a multi-disciplinary team of growth experts, including full stack engineers, MarTech operations managers, and content authors
- Be a senior growth leader on the team and act as “the voice of growth” in key leadership staff meetings and business reviews
To Be Successful In This Role, You Have:
- Experience with Product-Led Growth
- Experience with Open Source and Developer communities
- Experience with modern MarTech stacks, including Salesforce, HubSpot or Marketo, and Segment
- Experience with Product/Engineering, either directly or indirectly, including full-stack software engineering
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role (including managing a team)
- Data-driven and analytical mindset with an eye for detail
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, charting a course, and driving to execute
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Pulumi is reimagining how developers and DevOps teams create and manage cloud software, through a unique combination of developer tools and system innovation. The company leads with an open source platform that embraces real programming languages, tools, and techniques, and offers an innovative SaaS product that helps team collaborate.
Pulumi was founded in 2017 by developer and cloud experts from many corners of our industry to deliver innovative approaches to cloud software development. Since emerging from stealth in mid-2018, we are accelerating our platform momentum and product adoption. The team is built on a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and thinking big.
At Pulumi, we don’t just accept difference, we look for it, celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. Pulumi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.