Bonus.ly (51-200 Employees, 138% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Bonusly offers companies a web platform to reward and motivate employees by using peer-to-peer bonuses.
Make recognition fun. Love your work.
We’re rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly’s culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado
Bonusly is looking for a collaborative, creative, and analytical Demand Generation Specialist to join our high energy Marketing team. Our small but mighty marketing team is rocking and rolling and bringing tons of traffic and leads into our sales funnel. We are looking for the person who can develop effective campaigns that engage website visitors and leads so that we send high-quality, informed prospects to our sales team. We need someone who understands the ins and outs of moving leads through the funnel, who has a passion for figuring out what is driving conversions (or not) and why, and who can take those insights and try new approaches.
You will contribute to a team that seeks to transform workplace recognition and feedback at some of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do
- Launch, track, and optimize campaigns across multiple unpaid, organic channels (i.e. lead nurturing, landing pages, website) to communicate the value of Bonusly and drive opportunities to sales
- Take a data-driven approach to understanding the impact of our campaigns and how they are moving traffic through the marketing funnel
- Utilize internal tools (i.e. HubSpot, Intellimize and Hotjar) to optimize our website and facilitate lead to SQL conversions
- Present demand generation learnings and observations (what’s working, what’s not) to other marketing team members
- Contribute to other product marketing efforts as needed, such as drafting sales enablement content and assisting with the execution of go-to-market plans
You should apply if you…..
- Have 1+ years of experience with marketing automation technologies such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, or Eloqua
- Have 2+ years of professional Digital Marketing experience
- Have the ability to analyze multiple marketing data sources (i.e. Google Analytics, Intellimize, HubSpot, Hotjar) and identify next steps
- Have familiarity with creating, running, and analyzing A/B testing campaigns
- Have experience with automating and iterating on lead nurturing
- Have B2B Saas marketing experience
- Have a BS/BA or 2+ years experience equivalent
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points for…..
- Experience with Intellimize
- Experience with HubSpot
Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.