Zylo (51-200 Employees, 18% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Zylo provides a SaaS management platform designed to optimize cloud-based subscription.
In your role as a Director, Product Marketing, you will collaborate with sales, product, and the broader marketing team to deliver product messaging, packaging, pricing, and tools that drive revenue. As the head of product marketing, you will work together with executive leadership as we set to go-to-market strategies for Zylo. In a single day, you may focus on the big picture strategy and then pivot to detailed content reviews to support the team. You will have deep experience in understanding and articulating customer-centric and market-based requirements to inform product and demand generation strategies. A marketer who is empathetic to our customers, you like geeking out with the product team and also feel great hanging out with sales. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Inform and influence Zylo’s go-to-market priorities with compelling and timely analysis and insights on market intelligence, buyer personas and buying criteria, win/loss analysis, competitive intelligence, business performance analytics, and corporate priorities.
- Develop and continuously iterate on Zylo’s product positioning, value propositions and messaging that inspires and differentiates us from competition.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to craft themes to drive thought leadership and demand generation
- Lead our analyst relations program, working together with product and marketing, to build the Zylo brand
- Develop strategy, messaging, and tools to empower the demand generation teams in generating revenue
- Partner with the with the product, customer success, professional services, and the broader marketing team to create and execute strategies to increase net revenue and customer loyalty and profitability
- Ensure marketing program strategy and tactics support the buyer journey to increase revenue-generating adoption and upsell opportunities.
- Develop and share GTM launch templates for customers, customer-facing teams, prospects, and sales to ensure launch completeness, consistency, success — and constant optimization.
- Effectively manage cross-functional implementation of product marketing plans and establish best practices around PM by living at the intersection of sales, product management and marketing.
- Improve channel effectiveness by delivering customer-facing content and experiences to drive revenue; support sales enablement with clear strategies, messaging, and tools to improve sales and partner productivity and value
- Pricing, naming and packaging – Own product naming; provide analytics and insights to drive value-based pricing and packaging.
What you will need:
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, at least 5 in SaaS
- Proven expertise and leadership in Product Marketing
- Demonstrated success in crafting compelling and differentiated product names, value propositions and messaging
- Passion for transforming data into actionable insights to inform GTM strategies and programs
- Collaborative approach to defining processes, coaching others, and building relationships across teams
- Committed to successful partnership with enablement of sales and channel partners
Nice to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills; enthusiastic about working in a rapidly evolving environment
- Previous experience building and maintaining trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Experience managing product marketing managers
- BA/BS (technology, business or marketing/communications preferred)
- Preferred location: Indianapolis, IN, we are open to remote candidates preferably in Eastern, Central Time Zones.
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.