Newfront Insurance (201-500 Employees, 50% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Modern platform to transact insurance.
A bit about Newfront:
From the Mayflower to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy and society, but remains stuck in the stone age. Incumbents rely on antiquated pen-and-paper process and there’s a huge opportunity to transform it through technology. At Newfront, we’re building software to supercharge insurance brokers and help them deliver a delightful experience to clients.
While we’re a technology-driven company, we believe that people and trusted relationships matter. Newfront believes in empowering people rather than “disrupting” them. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
This position is open to remote candidates with Pacific Time Zone working hours. #LI-Remote
As a Claims Consultant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing clients with claims advocacy for all lines of property & casualty insurance
- Guiding clients through complex claims issues through resolution
- Working closely with our carrier partners to advocate for our clients
- Actively reviewing and monitoring open claims for Newfront clients, facilitating the resolutions of claims as needed
- Participating in, coordinating and/or leading claim reviews
- Compiling and delivering status reports to both internal stakeholders and external clients
- Generating reports and service deliverables at regular cadences and on ad hoc basis
- Delivering best in class claims service to Newfront clients
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders: clients, producers, internal service teams, carriers and vendors
- Managing their own schedule and claim/case load while hitting service deliverables per best practices
- Overseeing and managing BPO staff and ensuring metrics are met
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma with equivalent work experience acceptable
- Minimum 3-5 years of claims adjusting experience preferred, or combination of relevant industry experience, education and/or designations
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills required, social etiquette a must
- Ability to analyze and interpret claims data and facts
- Computer literate, proficiency in salesforce, google suites and/or microsoft office preferred
- SIP, ARM, WCCA/WCCP designations preferred
- Some travel required
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]