Evolving Web (11-50 Employees, 106% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Evolving Web is a web development company located in Montreal.
If you live and breathe analytics, marketing data and technology, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, analyze and optimize our digital presence and our client projects. You have a strong grasp of analytics and the latest marketing tools, including SEO/SEM best practices. You know how to present your recommendations in a simple manner to different audiences.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You will have ownership of analyzing the performance of our agency’s digital marketing efforts and provide recommendations. You will also work on client projects.
- Produce technical and content audits including keyword research and search engines
- Analyze digital marketing data, prepare monthly performance reports and present recommendations to the management team
- Continuously optimize website content for search engines (SEO) based on recommendations
- Recommend and implement digital marketing tools and strategies to increase traffic and conversion rates, set benchmarks
- Plan and execute paid advertisement campaigns (SEM) in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Advise the client and execute marketing tactics (analysis, audits, benchmarks, analytics, SEO, SEM, etc.)
- Research and analyze competitors, identify trends and ideas
What kind of skills set do you need to be successful in your role within Evolving Web?
- Degree in marketing or related field
- 2-5 years work experience in an analytical digital marketing role with proven success in managing online advertising campaigns
- Experience with digital advertising tools and website analysis tools (eg Google Analytics)
- Strong knowledge of keyword research and SEO best practices
- Knowledge of performance marketing, conversion optimization and online customer acquisition
- Experience with presenting complex data in a simple manner
- Interest in current and future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external)
- Efficient in prioritizing with a proven track record of success
- Strong project management abilities
- Strong communication skills in French
- Experience using WordPress or Drupal
- Experience working in an agency
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized, consistent, and able to work on several projects concurrently;
- Creative and curious, you’re not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities;
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills.
What you get:
- Have a competitive salary and a good work life balance, with a focus on both play and work.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists to create modern and human-focused websites / web applications in Drupal, Wordpress, and React JS.
- Receive mentorship on how to grow as a leader, improve your skills, and deliver quality products.
- Take ownership of the outcomes of the projects you work on and step in to help other projects when needed.
- Be part of a diverse multilingual team spread across many countries.
- Receive encouragement and support to optionally write blog posts under your own name and present at conferences.
- Join a remote-friendly agency that is based out of Old Montréal.
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment.
- Health Insurance.
Evolving Web offers equal employment opportunities to all. The masculine is only used to lighten the text.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.