"Global InfoTek, Inc." (51-200 Employees, 3% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Develops and integrates advanced information technology.
GITI requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC unless a religious or medical exemption is granted.
Clearance Level: Not required, Eligible for Security Clearance
US Citizenship: Required
Job Classification: FTE
Location: Work from Home
Global InfoTek, Inc (GITI) is in search of a Talent Sourcer. Responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform searches for qualified candidates (passive and active) according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, social media and employee referrals.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute based on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Report on pipeline updates to recruiters and hiring managers regarding pipeline activity, challenges, and market trends to help drive sourcing strategy and enable faster, smarter hiring decisions.
- Develop and maintain extensive candidate pipelines based on current and future business needs.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ year of recruiting experience supporting Federal Agency efforts requiring security clearances up to TS/SCI with polygraph; screening resumes matching qualifications, approaching passive candidates, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
- Experience utilizing social media recruiting methods to attract active and passive candidates.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills with a focus on delivering business results
- 4+ years of progressive technical recruiting experience, sourcing and closing technical candidates
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple strategic searches and candidate relationships
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
Global InfoTek, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
About Global InfoTek, Inc. Reston, VA-based Global InfoTek Inc. is a woman-owned small business with an award-winning track record of designing, developing, and deploying best-of-breed technologies that address the nation’s pressing cyber and advanced technology needs. For more than two decades, GITI has merged pioneering technologies, operational effectiveness, and best business practices to rapidly provide low-cost, agile solutions to DoD, DHS, and IC customers. In addition to its Reston office, GITI has operations in San Antonio, TX, Colorado Springs, CO, and Rome, NY.