About this job
Pentalog has partnered up with a leading player on the Ebook market and is currently building a new team of experts. Now, we are looking for a PHP Developer with Symfony skills that will the client develop and improve their platform.
- Hand-on experience with PHP and Symfony;
- Knowledge of Unit testing – PHPUnit;
- Previous work with web services and Docker;
- Team player attitude & previous experience with working along other colleagues;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and attention to details;
- Passionate about coding, with a strong desire to learn;
- Experience in practicing code review by systematic pull requests;
- An affinity for creative collaboration;
- Ability to communicate with non-technicians (to help the client express their needs and to understand users’ after-sales service problems);
- Good English language skills.
- Ability to learn/ work with Bazel, gRPC, Terraform, Azure.
Life at Pentalog
Fair human resources management
Pentalog’s human resources management policy, together with its CSR practices create a real competitive edge in employer branding and result in high retention rates.
At Pentalog, people come first. We care about our employees, their well-being at work, and their professional evolution. We help them fully achieve their potential, whatever their profiles.
Our global HR management practices comprise the following principles:
- high salary policy, including performance bonuses and private medical insurance;
- company capital open to employee participation; free shares are regularly granted to high performing employees;
- transparency in regards to company strategy, stakes, risks, etc.;
- proactive in-service training policy.
Building skills and careers
We have built up a talent pool of over 1200 people, with a wide arrange of technical skills, a solid business sense and a strong background in methodology.
Most of them speak several foreign languages and have experience working in multicultural environments.
We believe that a “never stop learning” approach is the best way to ensure continuous quality self-improvement and client satisfaction. It is also a key factor to remaining a leading figure in a highly competitive market.
Therefore, we promote continuous learning, self-training, and knowledge-sharing initiatives.
Pentalog’s management fosters a strategic mindset in its employees and stresses the importance of global communication to ensure client proximity at all times.
All employees remain up-to-date with the most innovative tools and practices and are encouraged to interact and share ideas to create an atmosphere of constant innovation inside the company.
This contributes to fast personal development and career evolution.
Pentalog people can thus quickly transition into management positions.
In a Nutshell: Why join Pentalog?
- stability and growth, in a reliable organization (see our company figures);
- interesting and diverse projects (see our success stories);
- international vision with global opportunities;
- commitment to high-quality service delivery;
- employee welfare;
- personal development and training programs;
- team spirit & fun!
- Pay transparency, equity and fairness
- Health Insurance
- Easy expense reimbursement
- Vacation Time & PTO
- Stock Options
- Meal tickets
- Free pass to learning platforms
- Foreign language classes