Avrio (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About this role
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team to own the full sales cycle from lead to close. This will be the first hire in sales and represents a huge opportunity for Avrio and we want someone who is eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using Avrio most effectively. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. If you enjoy working with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We’re nice.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Become an Avrio product expert, delivering a world-class customer & product experience throughout our customer’s sales and adoption cycle.
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers and build Avrio awareness at all levels of an organization
- Identify customer needs to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Build & manage a sales pipeline, driving both new business & expansion opportunities within our customer base
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Avrio buying cycle
- You are fluent in English
- 1-3 years experience + managing and growing accounts in a SaaS technology company is preferred
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Some travel required
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Avrio’s company values, culture and ways of working.
The compensation range for this role is €40,000 – €50,000 plus commission annually.
Benefits and perks
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team
- An opportunity to positively impact how people learn and share knowledge
- €500 Annual learning and development budget
- €500 Home office set up budget plus a €500 top up each year
- Stock option grants
- 2 yearly team retreats (when we can travel again)
- €100 monthly workspace allowance to stock up on coffee or work from your local co-working spot
- 40 days paid leave annually
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave
You can learn more here: https://www.avrio.com/careers.
Working at Avrio
We’re building a product company and the product that we’re building is our company.
We don’t separate ourselves into traditional departments but we rather align ourselves around the jobs-to-be-done of our users and team members.
Our metrics keep us honest and earn resources to make an impact. Our results matter more than the hours we work and debates are won with better insights, not bigger job titles.
You can learn more about working at Avrio on our careers page at https://www.avrio.com/careers