Vim (51-200 Employees, 118% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive (Central Region)!
Why a Career at Vim?
Vim is building massively scalable digital infrastructure to improve US healthcare for all involved. Our mission is to power affordable, high quality healthcare through seamless technology connectivity, and we work with the most innovative health plans and providers in the country to get it done.
The US healthcare system is a $3.2 trillion mess – a system that accounts for 18% (and rising) of US GDP, and where no one is happy with the current state. Our innovative technology connects data to the point of care across the health system, and our product capabilities address the critical cost, quality, and experience levers of healthcare improvement. The result is lower costs, higher quality, and improved experience for care teams and patients.
Vim is a company where employees can thrive and grow. We’re a progressive and inclusive meritocracy. Bring your unique background and experience, improve our business operations, and make the US health system better for everyone.
What you’ll do:
- Growing the number of providers on the Vim platform through onboarding new provider groups and upselling current provider partners to new applications.
- Manage relationships with the network team at contracted payers and channel partners
- Drive provider program design with contracted payers and channel partners, participate in provider identification and engagement, and execute on provider relationship management
- Works with the Vim health plan sales and customer success teams to secure incremental payer and application agreements in relevant markets.
Who we are looking for:
- Highly independent: you take ownership of challenges, researching and recommending solutions and driving execution
- Interpersonal skills: you thrive in a fast-paced team environment with high performance standards
- ‘Can-do’ attitude: you bring a strong desire and drive to tackle complex problems
- Broad perspective: you can see the big picture while staying detail-oriented
- Driven by a ‘why’: personally dedicated to improving US healthcare
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- 2+ yrs sales experience – Ideally healthcare
- Proficient in all communication mediums (Written, Spoken, In-person)
- Excellent presentation skills in large group settings with key stakeholders (C-Suite members, Medical Directors, and administrative clinic and IT staff)
- Strong interpersonal skills to include active listening, facilitating and problem solving
- Proven track record of exceeding company targets within a competitive market
- Self starter who can take a target list and manage prospects through the sales funnel
- Worked in early stage organizations
- Attention to detail and follow up skills, ability to maintain relationships with accounts
- Highly organized and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Compensation and benefits for the Sales Account Executive includes:
- Salary Range: $125,000 – $200,000k (Base + Commission)
- Equity Compensation: Stock options subject to the company policy and board of directors approval
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex time off
- Remote work: All other locations: Remote
About us: Our highly talented and dedicated team is currently remote in the US, with our R+D team located in Tel Aviv. We are backed by leading investors including Sequoia, Great Point Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payer venture arms. Our customers include some of the largest and most progressive health plans in the country as well as premier physician-led healthcare organizations.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.